- Pre Natal Plan
- Post Natal Plan
This is a powerful programme that will answer all your questions, such as “Why is nutrition important at this stage?” “Is it safe to eat eggs while pregnant?” “What about tuna?” “Can I have tea or coffee?” “How much weight should a woman put on during pregnancy?” “How quickly can I lose weight post-pregnancy?” “Is breastfeeding really better than bottle-feeding?” This course will answer all these questions and many more.
Swati will comprehensively guide you during your antenatal plan by finding the perfect diet and lifestyle plan for you to ensure a healthy start to your pregnancy, guiding you with vitamins and supplements to prevent any deficiencies, foods to avoid during pregnancy, morning sickness – nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, food safety during pregnancy and the benefits of physical activity during pregnancy.
During the post-natal plan, the aim of the programme will be to help new mothers receive guidance on optimal nutrition for breastfeeding and post childbirth health and diet. It also helps you to take control of your weight after delivery and work out a healthy eating and lifestyle plan for you, and support you with incorporating this plan into your new lifestyle.
The aim is to put your mind at ease so you are able to enjoy this journey.
Stage 1: Booking Process
If you feel you are ready to sign up for this programme, then please call or email us to book your initial appointment.
Once you book the appointment you will be sent an Initial Diet and Lifestyle questionnaire as well as a 3-day food diary. The questionnaire and the food diary must be returned to us via email for preliminary analysis before the initial consultation.
Stage 3: Initial Case Appointment
All new appointments include;
- Assessment of your medical and health history
- Assessment of your current diet and lifestyle
- Reviewing your current health concerns
- Reviewing your current functional medications and supplements
- Reviewing your current symptoms and your future health goals
- A functional body composition assessment including BMI (Body Mass Index) and body fat percentage, Weight, Height and Waist Circumference
- Reviewing any current & relevant blood work
- Providing you with some foundational nutritional advise to follow based on your case review and body systems assessment.
- Ordering of any appropriate and more detailed functional lab tests
- A written functional report and a bespoke plan (to follow)
During the first appointment, Swati will gather all the diet and lifestyle information from you and use it to analyse your symptoms, your current health condition and your future health goals.
Stage 4: First Follow-up
At this stage, Swati will discuss your bespoke plan detailing the hypothesis of your current health condition, the possible causes of your symptoms, a detailed diet plan, advise you of any recommended changes to your lifestyle, and supplements to complement your diet plan. She will also recommend any new functional tests, if required for further investigation.
Stage 5: Subsequent Follow-up appointments
After your first follow-up, the subsequent follow-up appointments will be scheduled;
- To review the programme
- To monitor and track your progress
- To review and explain your lab test results
- To adjust the treatment if required, depending on the new findings and your response to the plan offered at the previous appointment.
- To order the new lab tests (if needed) to facilitate your treatment plan
Swati will work along with you to get better and faster results.
Our Pre-Natal 12-week plan costs £600 excluding any supplements and/or functional lab testing.
Our Post Natal 12-week plan costs £400 excluding any supplements and/or functional lab testing .