Scrambled Egg with Spinach
- 6-8 large eggs
- 1-2 green chillies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter or ghee
- 1 small bunch of spinach leaves, roughly chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until shimmering. Add chopped onions and fry them until light brown.
Add the egg mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until the eggs form soft curds, about 3 minutes.
Add green chillies and chopped spinach and cook for about 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the stove and garnish with chopped coriander.