- 1 grass fed organic whole chicken
- 8 cups water
- 4 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1 white or yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 inch ginger root finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Place the chicken in a large pot.
Put the rest of the stock ingredients in the pot along with the chicken.
Add enough water to cover the chicken and bring it all to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook on low heat for 8 -10 hours.
Store any excess broth in the freezer and defrost to enjoy later!